August 14, 2008

Selfish conceited thought for the day

It turns me off to hear about your friend's exploits.

I hang out with you, and you I consider a good person. And you know what, I care. I want to know what you've done lately. I really do. I'm not a heartless bastard motherfucker. But you want to know what's not a good story- some random story about your friend and some other person. I don't really know your friends. I don't really care. I get kinda bored when you run off on tangents like that. I don't really care what your friend did at the club or who they were with while your ass was home. All you're telling me is that you don't go out as much as you'd like to... and while you might be happy to live vicariously through your friends, I really couldn't care less.

KTHXBYE

No comments: